Events, Workshops & Seminars
We are committed to providing businesses with high quality training and development programs, alongside quality business events, that will enable your business to grow and prosper in Hume City. All businesses are welcome to attend any of the workshops, seminars and events being held in Hume City.
Women in Front Networking Lunch
Join us for a networking lunch with Australia’s go-to style & image specialist Colette Werden, along with Master of Ceremonies personal branding professional Fiona Triaca of Naked Ambition, to learn essential advice for your professional and personal branding success.
In her keynote presentation, Colette will demonstrate how your image affects your professional success, by covering:
- What “dressing for success” really means
- How clothes affect self-confidence
- The 11 decisions made about you within 7 seconds
- How to package your personal brand to make your mark and increase your influence
- The Ratio System: a revolutionary way of dressing that takes the guesswork out of dressing for your body shape
- 3 steps to effortlessly dressing with confidence
- The 17 garment essentials for professionals
Book now: Women In Front Networking Lunch
FREE Small Business Consultation with BEC @ Kangan
This is a one-on-one session for you to discuss any issues you have in regard to commencing a business or improving performance and operations of your existing business, with full confidentiality. General business advice and referral can be obtained at these sessions. These sessions are free. Appointments are required.
Where: Hume City Council Office, 1093 Pascoe Vale Road, Broadmeadows
When: By appointment from 9:30am, every second Thursday of the month
BOOKING REQUIRED: Phone 9094 3008
“This service, provided by BEC @ Kangan, is funded by the Australian Government”
The Hume E-Update is a monthly E-Newsletter compiled by the Economic Development Department which aims to share timely and relevant information with Hume Businesses.
Subscribe to the Hume E-Update Mailing List