Imagine, Explore, Discover
Imagine, Explore, Discover (IED) Summer edition out now!
In the IED Summer 2012/13.pdf (1204.21 kb) you can:
- Read about the Hume City Council Teachers’ Scholarships Awards and get to know the 2012 most inspiring teachers in Hume City. You will find out what inspires them to teach (and learn) and see how they will be using their scholarships
- Find out about the successful partnerships created by the Hume Global Learning Village members. See the most engaging learning programs run by the Madeline and Alannah and Telstra foundations; Victoria University and Hume City Council; Meadows Primary School and the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program and many others
- Get the latest news on the Hume Global Learning Centres in Craigieburn and Broadmeadows
- Be introduced to our Hume Global Learning Advisory Board, a group of people engaged in improving lifelong opportunities and outcomes for our community
- Read about many other stories celebrating the great learning focused projects being carried out by organisations in Hume City.
Read the IED Summer 2012/13.pdf (1204.21 kb) now.
IED Summer 2012/13.doc (49.36 kb) (Word document)
Promote your upcoming activities, programs and events. It’s FREE! If you have a story idea or program that celebrates, demonstrates or encourages lifelong learning email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to send:
- story ideas, commentary and services you want to promote
- any supporting material e.g. media releases, existing articles
- a captioned image / photo (at least 300dpi) to illustrate your story. If a photo is not available, please advise us upon submission.
Send your submission to:
PO Box Dallas VIC 3047
Tel: 03 9356 6999
Fax: 03 9356 6935
What else you need to know
- We cannot guarantee that all submitted stories will be published.
- To have your material published and promoted you must be a HGLV member and your item must be learning related. You can join the HGLV network online and it's free.
What is IED all about?
Keep up-to-date with news from the Hume Global Learning Village (HGLV) via our quarterly magazine. IED aims to keep you in the loop with the latest learning initiatives and opportunities available through the HGLV network, Hume City Council and the wider community.
Previous issues of Imagine, Explore, Discover (IED)
You can download past issues of IED:
IED Autumn-Winter 2012.pdf (902.08 kb)
If you would like copies of older issues please contact the IED Editor on 9356 6999.