Healthy Together Hume
03 9205 2575 Email us! Follow us on Twitter!
Funded by the Victorian Government, Healthy Together Hume, a partnership between Hume City Council, Dianella Community Health and Sunbury Community Health Centre, is improving the health of our community.
Healthy Together Hume is part of 12 Healthy Together communities across Victoria
Healthy Together #Livelighter competition
There are many ways to get active across Hume City!
Show us how you’re living lighter and getting active in Hume this summer with a photo or short clip and caption using #liveligther you for a chance to win monthly prizes!
How to enter:
How to enter:
- Gain consent of everyone in the photo or video and read the below terms and conditions
- Post a photo to the Healthy Together Hume twitter account including #LiveLighter and a brief description
- Alternatively, email content to email@example.com and we can post on your behalf.
- Competition closes midnight Friday 27 February 2015.
- Offensive or inappropriate content is not welcome and will be removed.
Check out the Live Lighter Competition Terms and Conditions (pdf) and download the Competition flyer
Jointly developed by the Department of Health and Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, the Healthy Together Achievement Program helps creates healthier environments where children and young people spend a lot of their time.
More and more businesses are now actively promoting workplace health and wellbeing . This leads to better staff retention, reduced sick leave and improved morale – all great for business.
Healthy Together Hume supports you to influence the health of your friends, family and community.