Fines and Infringements


Use the below buttons to view information relating to infringement notices.

Infringement-payment-options-web-button-.jpg        Infringement-appeal-a-fine-web-button.jpg

Infringement-other-options-web-button.jpg       Infringement-parking-fines-web-button.jpg

 For information relating to parking infringements, please select Parking Fines.

Scam email alert

Have you received an email like the example below?  Under the Infringements Act 2006, Hume City Council and other enforcement agencies will only ever serve an infringement notice by handing it to the person, sending it by post, or by affixing the notice on the vehicle (if a vehicle is involved in the offence).  Emails like this are a scam and should be deleted without opening the attachment.





Updated : 2:34 PM, 22 June 2018

What's Near Me?