Online Services & Payments
You can now make online payments and submit a number of application requests through our online portal. You can make any of the payments below without having to register an account.
Parking Fines Parking infringement payments can be made through https://maxi.com.au/ by selecting Hume City Council and following the prompts.
You do not need to register an account to make any of the above payments but you do need to be a registered user to submit planning and building applications online.
The below application types are all accepted:
- Land Information Certificates
- Building Regulation 326 (1)
- Building Regulation 326 (2)
- Building Regulation 326 (3)
- Permit for Alternative Access to Building Site
- Asset Protection Permits
- Application for Legal Point of Discharge (LPD) and Drainage Investigation
- Drainage Investigation Permits Only
- Application for Storm Water Asset Detail
- Section 30s
- Sections 80s
- Copies of plans
- Residential Property Information Request
- Commercial Property Information Request
- Demolition Request
- Request for Extension of Time
- Request copy of planning permits and endorsed plans
For more information contact our Customer Service Centre on 9205 2200.