Submit a building or planning application


Step 1.Application types

The following applications can be made through our online payment platform eHume:

  •  Land Information Certificates


  • Building Regulation 51 (1)
  • Building Regulation 51 (2)
  • Building Regulation 51 (3)
  • Permit for Alternative Access to Building Site
  • Asset Protection Permits
  • Application for Legal Point of Discharge (LPD) and Drainage Investigation
  • Drainage Investigation Permits Only
  • Application for Storm Water Asset Detail
  • Section 30s
  • Sections 80s
  • Copies of plans
  • Report and Consent


  • Residential Property Information Request
  • Commercial Property Information Request
  • Demolition Request  
  • Request for Extension of Time
  • Request copy of  planning permits and endorsed plans 


Step 2.Apply online

Have an existing eHume account?

Login to eHume

New to eHume?

Register for eHume