The Statutory Planning team assesses planning applications and requests to subdivide land, issues planning permits, enforces compliance with planning permits and investigates complaints regarding the use and development of land.
Building, Renovations & Extensions
Are you about to start building or renovating? Make sure you have obtained all relevant building permits before you start.
Are you an owner-builder?
Understand the risks and responsibilities.
Hume City Council provides verbal advice and issues Statements of Compliance for Plans of Subdivision.
Building & Planning Documents
Search our Building & Planning documents.

Updated : 7:50 PM, 23 July 2014

What's Near Me?