Hume City Council is creating an Arts Infrastructure Plan.
We know from previous community feedback that there is demand for arts and cultural activities and facilities in Hume.
The Arts Infrastructure Plan will give Council the framework for delivery of a network of creative spaces and services across the City over time.
To develop the plan, this workshop will help us get a more detailed understanding local current and future needs, aspirations and priorities for arts and cultural activities and facilities.
Arts and Cultural activities can be defined in many different ways. For the purposes of this project, Arts and Culture includes things like:
- Performing Arts, Theatre, Dance, Comedy, Live Music
- Visual Arts, Gallery Exhibitions, Sculpture, Public Art
- Textiles & Craft Arts, Fashion, Knitting
- Music such as classical, chamber, rock or hip-hop
- Literature, Reading, Poetry, Scriptwriting, Publishing
- Multimedia, Cinema, Films, Animation, Gaming
- Heritage, Museums, Historical or Family History Activities
- Festivals & Events
The workshop is available to all people whether or not they are actively participating in the arts.
Light refreshments will be available on the day.
Come along and help to shape your creative community.