Broadmeadows Community Hub
The Broadmeadows Community Hub is an active and vibrant community resource giving access to a range of health, community, social and learning programs.
Community services and programs, volunteer groups and Hume City Council services come together at the Hub to help promote social inclusion and opportunities for participation for all age groups.
A wide range of local neighbourhood activities and services that support and strengthen the local Broadmeadows community are available at the Hub; including lifelong learning opportunities, a computer lab, multipurpose meeting spaces and a semi-commercial kitchen. The Hub will also houses an occasional care program, maternal child health services and other local programs.
What can you do at the Broadmeadows Hub?
- Access local community information
- Enjoy a cuppa
- Participate in broad range of community programs and activities
- Make an a appointment with your local Maternal and Child Health Nurse
- Bring your toddler along to a playgroup and meet local parents
- Talk with people that can assist you to manage the difficult periods in your life
- Host small scale community events
- Attend community learning and training programs
What community groups call the Broadmeadows Hub home?
- Broadmeadows Residents Advisory Team
- Mature Persons Group and Food Service Broadmeadows
- Dallas Neighbourhood House
- Broadmeadows Combined Pensioners Association
- Spanish Speaking Senior Citizens Club of Broadmeadows and Districts
- Hume City Council – Maternal and Child Health
- Hume City Council – Parenting and Inclusion
The Broadmeadows Community Hub is also home to a permanent public art work by prominent Australian artist, Godwin Bradbeer. The work, titled Tabula Rasa, which literally means 'a clean slate', refers to ideas of new beginnings, learning and the power of imagination.
Phone us: 9356 6160
Visit us: 180-182 Widford st, Broadmeadows 3047
To express interest in hiring a space a the Broadmeadows Community Hub email: email@example.com
View Larger Map