Outdoor Eating Furniture or Display of Goods Permit

A permit is required to place outdoor eating furniture or display of goods outside your business on Council land. 

You must complete the application and provide all relevant documentation in order for your application to be processed. A non-refundable application fee applies and permits are due for renewal on 31 August each year.

When submitting an application the applicant must provide:

  • A current copy of your public liability insurance to the value of $10 million noting Council as a interested party
  • A current copy of your liquor License (if wanting to serve alcohol)
  • A diagram, sketch, design or photo of the area and items being placed within prescribed trading zone

To find out more information about Council's conditions and guidelines or to apply for a permit please use our online form:

Apply Online - Permit to Display Goods

Apply Online - Permit to Place Outdoor Furniture and Associated Facilities