Anglicare Broadmeadows Women's Community House
The Anglicare Broadmeadows Women’s Community House aims to resource and support women in the local area by offering opportunities for growth and personal discovery and to strengthen local families.
The House provides a variety of programs and services to support women to improve their confidence and self-esteem including newly arrived and marginalised women and their families. Bilingual facilitators on site.
The House provides:
- Supported group activities facilitated by skilled and bilingual workers
- Parenting and lifestyle support
- Social gatherings and community events
- An opportunity for women to meet, connect and relax together
- Connection to other agencies and services
- Childcare and transport for certain groups
The Anglicare Broadmeadows Women’s Community House is a member of the Hume Neighbourhood Houses network and Neighbourhood Houses Victoria.
Classes and Events
Visit the Anglicare Broadmeadows Women’s Community House Website.
To take a tour please call us on 9309 9433 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.