Vaccines for children
Children aged between 5 and 11 years are eligible for vaccination against COVID-19 from 10 January 2022.
By vaccinating your children, you can:
- Reduce the spread of the COVID-19
- Protect them from getting sick from COVID-19
- Keep schools open, so kids can have more face-to-face learning and playtime with their friends.
Vaccines are available at your GP and local pharmacy, or a vaccination centre.
The Australian Technical Advisory Group recommends the Pfizer vaccine for children in this age group.
It is recommended that children receive two doses, 8 weeks apart.
For more information visit the Victorian Government's Coronavirus website.
Below is information about the vaccination hubs in Hume City.
Broadmeadows Town Hall
10 Dimboola Road, Broadmeadows, VIC 3047
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am-4pm (Closed public holidays)
- Bookings: Pfizer and AstraZeneca bookings accepted, check the online booking system or call 1800 675 398 for availability.
- Walk-ins: Available to all for Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines.
Campbellfield Ford Complex - Drive Through and Walk-In
358 Barry Road, Campbellfield VIC 3061
- Opening Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 12:30pm-7:30pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8:30pm-3:30pm
- Bookings: Check the online booking system or call 1800 675 398 for availability. This clinic also takes bookings for Moderna third doses.
- Walk-ins: Walk-ins for general public (aged 12 and over) periodically accepted.