The following changes come into effect from 11:59pm Thursday 18 November 2021:
- Masks will only be required indoors in limited settings including retail, health care, aged care and justice facilities, at primary schools and on public transport/taxis/rideshare.
- No limits on visitors to the home or in public places.
- No capacity or density limits for pubs, restaurants, and cafes where all patrons and workers are fully vaccinated.
- No capacity or density limits for weddings, funerals, and religious gatherings where all attendees and workers are fully vaccinated.
- Workplaces will open but you must be fully vaccinated if required for your industry.
View the COVIDSafe settings
Changes to our services:
See changes to Council services