Read Council’s conditions before applying for a permit.
Apply for a Multiple Animal Annual Permit
The Application Process
1. Council receives your application and required documents
2. An application fee invoice is generated for $60.10
- Payment is required within 10 business days in order for your application to be processed.
3. Once your payment has been processed
- an audit is carried out by Council officers to ensure the property is suitable to house more than the normal amount of animals.
- Council sends a letter to adjoining neighbours asking if they have any objections to the application.
- Council seeks consent from the property owner (if you are a tenant).
4. Fourteen days is then allocated for any submissions to be received and considered.
- Council will allow the applicant an opportunity to address and respond in writing to any concerns raised within seven days.
Failing to assist Council in the application process may result in the application being revoked and any excess animals kept on property will need to be removed.
Hardcopy application form
If you are having trouble with the online permit application, you can download a Multiple Animal Annual Permit Application(PDF, 296KB).
You must complete the application and provide all relevant documentation in order for your application to be processed. You can lodge your hardcopy form using the following options:
Broadmeadows: 1079 Pascoe Vale Road Broadmeadows 3047
Sunbury: 40 Macedon Street Sunbury 3429
Craigieburn: 75-95 Central Park Avenue Craigieburn 3064. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
By post: Hume City Council, PO Box 119, Dallas 3047
By email: email@example.com