We urge you to do your part and get tested - even if you only have mild symptoms. Testing is currently available for people with the following symptoms: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste.
Testing is free for everyone and takes around a minute and involves a swab from the back of your throat and nose. For more information visit the Department of Health and Human Services website.
There are a number of testing sites located in Hume City and surrounding suburbs, including:
- Broadmeadows Central Shopping Centre: Corner of Pascoe Vale Road and Coleraine Street, Broadmeadows. Open daily 9am - 5pm.
- Melbourne Airport: Terminal 4 Level 2, Melbourne Airport. Open daily 9am - 5pm.
- Northern Health - Craigieburn: 274 - 304 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn. Open daily 9am - 4pm.
- Roxburgh Park Youth and Recreation Centre: 75 Lakeside Drive, Roxburgh Park. Open daily 9am - 5pm.
- Sunbury Respiratory Clinic: 29 Timmins Street, Sunbury. Open daily, 10am – 4pm.
Pop up site (drive through):
- Monday 30 August - Tuesday 1 September: Mickleham Community Centre: Corner of Mickleham Road and Mt Ridley Road, Mickleham. Open 9.30am - 4.30pm.
For the latest information visit vic.gov.au/coronavirus or call the coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.