Hume Business Awards
Published on 14 July 2021
2021 Hume Business Awards - Applications are now open
Haven't yet found the time to submit your Hume Business Award application? We hear you, and that's why we've extended the closing date to Friday 13 August 2021. Don't delay – submit your application today!
It’s a great opportunity to be recognised under a range of categories, and acknowledged by local business peers and the wider community for your achievements.
To be eligible to enter the 2021 Hume Business Awards, the business must:
- be a registered business located within Hume City
- be the holder of a registered ABN
- hold all appropriate permits and licences; this will include but is not limited to building, planning and health permits
- not be in breach of any state/territory or local government law or regulation
The 2021 Hume Business Awards will not be eligible to businesses that:
- are a chain store, franchisor or franchisee
- are charities and have a primary focus of fundraising
- own or operate electronic gaming machines (EGM) or receive funding or in-kind support from EGM venues
| Applications Open
|| Monday 10 May 2021
| Applications Close
|| Extended to Friday 13 August 2021
Late entries will not be considered
| Finalists Notified
|| Monday 20 September 2021
| Winners Announced
|| Thursday 28 October 2021
You may select up to two categories. Final categories will be decided at the discretion of the judging panel.
NB. If no applications are received for a category, the judging panel reserves the right to grant an award to a business of its choice.
Prior to submitting your application please ensure you have read the:
If you have any questions or require assistance, please phone Roz Nadjarian on 0436 932 621.
Submit your 2021 Hume Business Awards Application