The latest restrictions are a timely reminder for all of us that nobody in our community is immune from COVID-19.
It doesn’t matter where you live or what your background is – we’re all at risk from contracting coronavirus.
If you haven’t already, we urge you to do your part and get tested – even if you have mild symptoms, or no symptoms at all.
Testing is free for everyone and there are a number of testing sites located in Hume City and surrounding suburbs open daily from 10am - 3pm, including:
- Craigieburn Health Service: 274-304 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn (closed 7 July)
- Broadmeadows Central Shopping Centre: Corner of Pascoe Vale Road and Coleraine Street, Broadmeadows
- Roxburgh Park Youth and Recreation Centre: 75 Lakeside Drive, Roxburgh Park
- Melbourne Airport: Terminal 4 Level 2, Melbourne Airport
- Meadow Heights Community Centre: 15/29 Buchan St Meadow Heights
You can also find a COVID-19 testing site near you.
For the latest information visit vic.gov.au/coronavirus or call the coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.