Draft Greenvale Recreation Reserve Master Plan
Council as a part of its consultation with the community invited comment on the Draft Greenvale Recreation Reserve Master Plan.
Council prepared the masterplan to guide the development of the Reserve located on Section Road, Greenvale. The reserve is over 60 ha in size and is one of the most active sports reserves in Hume City.
The draft masterplan proposes a number of improvements to the reserve, including:
- Construction of a second pavilion, and new change rooms
- Instillation of floodlights on the western side of Oval 2
- Provision of two additional turf wickets for Oval 2
- New BBQ, picnic area and play space
- Enhancements and expansion of car parking
- Investigate the closure of Providence Road to through traffic
- Minor upgrade of tennis facility
- Pavilion to service the equestrian activities.
Further details and plans of the Greenvale Recreation Reserve and proposed works are included in the Draft Masterplan. A copy of draft plan and Council report can be downloaded via the related documents section.
Consultation with specific reserve user groups and other stakeholders was also undertaken until 8 February 2017; including a letter drop of neighbouring households.
For additional information, please contact Council’s Leisure Centres and Sport Department via firstname.lastname@example.org