Hume City Council has implemented a new online service enabling you to book your immunisation appointment online. The immunisation timetable is available for you to view before booking your appointment, to help you decide which venue, date and time best suit your needs.
Please consider when making a booking:
- The booking window will close online 48hrs prior to the immunisation session. If you are unable to book your preferred session, please contact the booking line on 9356 6745
- If your child is coming for their first immunisations, please ensure they are 6 weeks or older at the time of the immunisation appointment.
- If you have been given a date to return for immunisations, please do not book an appointment before this date. This ensures vaccines are spaced appropriately.
- If your child is attending for their 1year old immunisations, please ensure this appointment is made on or after their first birthday.
- If your child is overdue or you are unsure of what vaccines they require, please contact us on 9356 6745
- If there is any information you think is relevant, please leave a message in the comments.
- All those immunised are expected to wait close to the venue for 15 minutes post immunisation. Please ensure you take this into account when making your immunisation appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns about booking an immunisation appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us 9356 6745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the suburb that you wish to attend your immunisation appointment: