Contact Us

Call us, submit a request online, visit one of our Customer Service Centres or send us an email.


Submit a request online and report issues to Council at any time day or night using our handy online form.

Report an issue

Or you can download the free Council App and report issues, make payments or find out latest news on your smartphone or tablet. 

Available on the Apple, Google Play and Windows Store.


Alternatively, for non-urgent enquiries you can send us an email at, use the online feedback form below or connect with us on social media.

Follow us on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter

Watch our YouTube Channel

Hume City Council
Discover Hume
Hume Events
Hume Libraries

Hume City Council
Hume Advocates
Hume Events 
Hume Emergency Information
Hume Libraries
Craigieburn Anzac Park
Splash Aqua Park and Leisure Centre
Broadmeadows Aquatic and Leisure Centre
Craigieburn Sports Stadium
Sunbury Aquatic and Leisure Centre
Sprint Athletics Centre
Sunbury Visitor Information Centre
Youth Services
Pets in Hume


Give us a call and speak with our friendly Customer Service team between the following hours:

Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm
9205 2200

Urgent calls outside of business hours will be directed to our Out of Hours Customer Service Team.


TIS (Translating Interpreting Service) - 131 450
TTY Phone (Teletypewriter) - 1800 555 677
National Relay Service (NRS) - 133 677
HumeLink - Council's multilingual telephone information service.


In person


You can contact us by mail. Send it to:

Hume City Council
PO Box 119
Dallas Vic 3047

After Hours contact Oraclecms

To contact Council After Hours, call our Emergency Service on 9205 2200.

We provide the following After Hours services:

  • Blocked roads and drains e.g. storms / road damage / accidents / equipment required
  • Animal Management Service e.g. containing stray animals / injured & wandering livestock / dog attacks / dead animals if a road hazard
  • Local Laws - burning off
  • Health e.g. food poisoning outbreak from retail outlet or private function
  • Council Buildings e.g. damage from storms / fire / vandalism / break-ins
  • Trees e.g. Storms

When you call our After Hours Service, a decision is made whether the request requires urgent attention or can wait until the next working day (this is based on a pre-determined criteria supplied by Council). However, it should be noted that where doubt arises the request will be relayed as soon as practicable through to the relevant service Duty Officer.

Council greatly appreciate your patience at times of strong wind or heavy rain, as we get many requests for assistance.

Find a tender

Council uses eProcure to advertise open opportunities. 

It provides a simple, secure and efficient means for managing tendering activities and quotations.

Go to eProcure

Share your feedback with us

Share your feedback with us using the form below.

For more information you can download Council's Customer Feedback and Complaints Handling Policy(PDF, 66KB) and Procedure or you can also download the Local council complaints: if something is not right, who do I complain to?(PDF, 98KB) document.

Click here to view form.

Have you been treated unfairly in Victoria?

Hume is a city of great diversity and a leading example of how people can work together to celebrate what makes them different, and foster a sense of belonging for all. 

Council is committed to the value of social justice and seeks to advance a fair and just society, and to promote respect for all citizens.

If you, or someone you know, has experienced discrimination, we encourage you to report it to the Victorian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission.

We understand that a formal process of making a complaint can be unsettling and intimidating for some, so we have partnered with the Commission to make it easier to report discrimination when it happens to you. 

The Community Reporting Tool is a simple form where you can make a short, direct and confidential report about discrimination, racism, hate-speech and religious vilification. You'll be asked four questions with the option of being contacted by the Commission if you wish. 

Even if you're not sure if what has happened to you is discrimination - making a report to the commission can help.