Get a copy of your notice

The quickest way to request a copy of your rates notice is to visit us in person at one of our Customer Service Centres. 

You can request a copy of a rates notice if you are:

  • the owner of a property
  • responsible for paying the rates at a retirement village, commercial or industrial property
  • a property manager who has authorisation on the property
  • another authorised person such as a family member

Looking for your tip passes?

Tip passes have now been replaced by waste vouchers. These vouchers can be used to book hard waste and bundled branch collections and to take waste to our Resource Recovery Centres for free. To use these vouchers, simply book a collection online or show proof of Hume residency at our Resource Recovery Centres. Limits and conditions apply. Find out more about our free waste services: Your options for waste disposal.

Unused tip passes for the 2023-24 financial year are still valid until 30 September 2024. 

In person

If you are a Tenant or an owner without a Rate notice, the quickest way to request a copy of your rates notice or tip pass is to visit us in person at our Broadmeadows, Sunbury or Craigieburn customer service centres between 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.

Make sure to bring current identification with your name and address. Eg: drivers licence, concession card etc

Step 3.Sunbury

44 Macedon Street, Sunbury 


If you are an owner with eNotices, you can log into your eNotice account and print current and previous Rates notices. You can use the current years Rate notice to go to the tip, just make sure there is a QR code on the back.

Log into eNotices

Forgotten your password


You can request your tip pass or a copy of your rates notice by contacting us via mail.

Download the request form(PDF, 54KB) and send it to:

Hume City Council
PO Box 119
Dallas Vic 3047


Online requests for this service can take up to 10 business days to be processed.  

Request a copy of a rates notice or tip pass

To protect your privacy, we cannot send a copy of a rates notice to anyone other than who it was sent to originally. If this needs to change, the property owner can update these details online