Get a copy of your rates notice or tip pass

Westmeadows Shopping Precinct.jpg

You can request a copy of a rates notice or tip pass online if you are:

  • the owner of a property
  • responsible for paying the rates at a retirement village, commercial or industrial property
  • a property manager who has authorisation on the property
  • another authorised person such as a family member

Apply online 

Alternatively, you can download the form(PDF, 54KB) and send it to Council via mail.

To protect your privacy, we cannot send a copy of a rates notice to anyone other than who it was sent to originally. If this needs to change, the property owner can update these details online.