These grants support groups and organisations to run programs and activities that encourage community participation and involvement, promote leadership, and develop a strong sense of belonging. This includes health and wellbeing projects that improve and encourage active lifestyles. Grants are available up to $3,000 for a 12-month period.
- 3NRG Community Radio 99.3FM - $3,000
Promote re-engagement of radio station.
Indoor sports program for children of all abilities.
- Assyrian Church of the East Youth Association Melbourne - $3,000
2023 Assyrian Church of the East Youth Association Diocesan Youth Conference.
- Australia Nepal Public Link (VIC) Inc - $3,000
Mental health first aid training and social interaction event for Nepalese community members.
- Australian Croatian Senior Citizens Club of Gladstone Park - $2,200
Excursion and Healthy Ageing workshop.
- Australian Croatian Senior Citizens Club Vila Velebita - $2,800
Excursions and celebrating International Women's Day.
- Broadmeadows Turkish Senior Citizens Club Inc - $3,000
Day trips and outings.
- Centre for Muslim Wellbeing - $3,000
Health and wellbeing pop up in Hume for the CALD community featuring Mental Health Awareness Workshops, counselling, local community support and mindfulness session.
- Circolo Pensionati Italiani Gladstone Park - $3,000
Excursions and luncheons to help reduce isolation.
- Craigieburn Basketball Association Inc - $3,000
Incentivise women to play in basketball competitions.
- Ente Keralam Cultural Forum Inc. - $3,000
Forum to promote language, heritage, cultural integration, welfare and awareness for children, youth and families.
- Ethnic Women Sports Club Incorporated - $3,000
- Hmong Australia Society of Vic Inc. - $3,000
Annual festival celebrating the Hmong Culture.
- Hume Men's Shed Craigieburn - $3,000
Mill and cure reclaimed timber to provide a resource for the Hume Men's Shed programs.
- Kerala Hindu Society Melbourne - $3,000
Kids activities program to build self-esteem, develop strong link with the community, promote social inclusion and support relationships.
- M.A.P.S Club Inc (Mature Active Person Social Club) - $3,000
Rural day trips, morning melodies with entertainment and health and wellbeing sessions.
- Meadows Primary School Community Hub - $3,000
Building volunteer capacity to engage new community members and re-engage families.
- Roxburgh Rise Primary School - $3,000
Build capacity of refugee mothers by fostering social inclusion, wellbeing, connection with school and access to community services.
- Second Chance Animal Rescue Pet Support Services - $3,000
Supporting disadvantaged pet owners through free pet support services including pet food and emergency pet boarding for those escaping domestic violence.
- Sunbury Aboriginal Corporation - $3,000
Establish events to celebrate dates of significance for Aboriginal people to be celebrated for the community of Sunbury and surrounds.
- Sunbury Neighbourhood House Inc - $3,000
Provide opportunities to the Sunbury community to participate in sustainability programs.
Learning and activities provided to enhance lives and wellbeing of seniors in Sunbury.
- Sunspec Support Group for Parents/Carers of People with Disabilities Inc - $3,000
- Superoos Basketball Club - $1,604
Basketball program for Children in the U14 age group and below.
- Swim, Dream, Believe - $3,000
Actively coach and teach multiclass swimmers of all ages to swim in a safe environment.
- The Brahma Kumaris - $3,000
Yoga and meditation courses.
- Upfield Soccer Club Inc. - $3,000
Co-ordinate activities for young people of refugee backgrounds to be active in the local community through sport participation and leadership roles.
- Victorian Afghan Youth Association - $3,000
Information sessions and workshops about drug and alcohol.
- Victorian Arabic Artists Association Inc - $3,000
Iraqi Art Exhibition.
- Vietnamese Australian Foundation - $3,000
Organise a multicultural community event for Hume's residents.
- Westmeadows Football Club - $3,000
Westmeadows Football Club Pride changing sporting culture making LGBTI+ people safe, welcome and accepted in football clubs.