Discover Hume’s diverse range of shopping experiences.
Shopping Centres and Strip Shops
- Broadmeadows Central has a great selection of national and local brands, with Olsen Place and Dallas Shopping Centre providing wonderful food options.
- Roxburgh Park Village features great fashion and florist shops, along with several cafes for a coffee fix.
- Craigieburn is packed full of shopping options, with Craigieburn Central offering a great range of national brands, large retailers and good food options, with Stockland Highlands Shopping Centre and Craigieburn Plaza also offering a variety of stores.
- Craigieburn is also home to long-standing shopping strips such as Hothlyn Drive, Kingswood Drive and Pine Way.
- Sunbury features Hume’s largest independent shopping area, with stores featuring all kinds of unique gift ideas and food options.
- Westmeadows Village is another nice place to stop by, with plenty of shopping options available.
- Greenvale Shopping Centre comprises of a supermarket and a broad mix of specialty retailers across take away foods, general retail, fashion, services and non retail uses including a gym, medical centre and allied health precinct.
Direct To Public Outlets
Did you know Hume City is home to a range of direct to public outlets? Treat yourself and the family and discover the range of multicultural delights.
Follow us on Instagram >